Skip Menu

Return to Skip Menu

Main Content

Change of address

Please inform the Circulation/Reserve Desk of any change in your mailing address or phone number as soon as possible.  You may do this in person or by going online and logging into My Library Account and changing your information there.

Important: Changes made at the Bursar's office in the Student Services building must also be made at the library. Also changes made at the library will not update your information elsewhere on campus.