Search over 3800 worldwide business periodicals for in-depth coverage of business and economic conditions, management techniques, theory, and practice of business, advertising, marketing, economics, human resources, finance, taxation, computers, and more.
Included in ABI/INFORM Global is ABI/INFORM Archive. This retrospective companion to ABI/INFORM provides cover-to-cover, full-images complete with illustrations and advertisements. The database contains complete runs of key business and management journals, providing a unique historical perspective on hundreds of topics, including corporate strategies, management techniques, marketing, product development, and industry conditions worldwide.
ABI/INFORM Global has expanded to include non-periodical content like:
- Author Profiles from Scholar Universe—Broad range of author and institution information, with links to articles found in ProQuest
- Current News—Stay informed with full-text access to top financial newspapers, plus wide regional and international coverage. Exclusive* full-text for The Wall Street Journal and Financial Times plus archival coverage is included, with backfiles to 1984.
- Market Research—Critical background for strategic planning initiatives with access to thousands of market research articles and hundreds of reports from top-notch resources —including FirstResearch as well as Just, a major publisher of SWOT analyses and business research for food, beverage, auto, and style markets.
- Industry Reports—ABI/INFORM Complete now features new Industry Reports from BMI (Business Monitor International) delivering regional insights, SWOT analyses, market trends, forecasts, and more. Add on The Snapshots Series for access to over 9,000 more reports spanning 43 industries in 40 countries.
- Country Briefs/Reports—Track developments around the world with over 200,000 daily briefings, country profiles, industry reports, forecasts, and more from Oxford Analytica, EIU (Economist Intelligence Unit), BMI (Business Monitor International), and Oxford Economic Forecasting.
- Commodity Reports—Quarterly reports from EIU (Economist Intelligence Unit) provide insight into how emerging markets, driven by commodities, affect the global economy. Reports cover subjects such as food, feedstuff, beverages, and industrial raw materials.
- Data Sets—Downloadable in Excel! ABI/INFORM Complete and Trade & Industry now provide downloadable Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Country Data Reports including data formatted into Excel spreadsheets. The reports include comprehensive information with economic indicators and forecasts, covering 50 years of data with close to 370 variables for G20 countries.
- Dissertations—Dig deep into research with over 29,000 full-text doctoral dissertations and master’s theses from over 1,000 colleges and universities.
- Business Cases—Enhance the connection between library research collections and realworld examples with key business cases from top sources such as Ivey, Thunderbird, Idea Group, and Darden.
- Working Papers—Get the latest business research and preview scholarly articles with over 15,000 working papers featuring tomorrow’s research today from SSRN (Social Science Research Network).
- Annual Reports—Analyze balance sheets and income statements with over 7,000 annual reports from nearly 1,000 leading North American companies. Available with ABI/INFORM Complete.
- Company Profiles—Add Hoover’s Company Records for access to over 44,000 company overviews, histories, officers and board members, competitors, product and operations information and more. IntelliDocs technology embeds links to corporate profiles within articles for seamless access.