Best's Library Center provides the latest and comprehensive insurance information. The quality and coverage of our insurance information makes these set of databases the standard-setting industry reference.
Search in Best's Insurance Reports using the quick search or advanced search to find thousands of insurers, reinsurers and groups and get the most complete picture accessing analytical reports and company related news directly from the Company Overview.
Review a company's AMB Credit Report, to get the most in-depth information available featuring 5-years of unparalleled financial analysis, as well as detailed commentary on company management and operating history.
Research in Best's Corporate Changes and Retirement database to track recent as well as historical corporate changes affecting insurers and reinsurers.
Best's Insurance Reports features:
- In-depth reports containing financial data, ratings and expert analysis of individual insurance companies
- A company's Best's Credit Rating in real time
- 25 years of rating history and a Corporate Structure reference.
- A.M. Best's in-depth commentary on a company's operating methods and management philosophy
- Historical archive of AMB Credit Reports
- Principal officers, company name and address information
- Financial Size Category
- Research a company's background with information on mergers, domiciliary changes, suspended and/or surrendered licenses, name changes and liquidations going back to 1819 with Best's Corporate Changes and Retirements database
- Rating Rationale, which explains the factors considered in assigning the rating
- Key Financial Indicators, including statutory data and performance ratios
- Business Review that can include when a company was incorporated, its ownership characteristics, what lines of business it writes, etc.
- Financial Performance Review that analyzes profitability, underwriting experience and investments
- Capitalization analysis, including capital generation, quality of surplus, leverage analysis and loss reserve and reinsurance analysis
- Liquidity and cash flow analysis
- Management information and company history
- Financial statement information such as balance sheet, summary of operations and income statement