The Career Services CRC is:
• a library / reading area
• with over 600 books (listed on LibraryThing) and magazines
• topics include career planning, internships, job search, graduate & professional school
• includes a computer lab
• students are welcome to come in to read and do research
• you can view the list of books on LibraryThing;
• lets you search by keyword, title, or browse categories (tags) that interest you
• shows the book cover, category (tag), and number (to help you locate it in the CRC)
• (And of course when you come in to the CRC, you can ask for help, too.)
Can students check out books?
Yes. Check-out is permitted overnight only, so that other students can also find all books on the shelves during office hours.
The CRC also contains hard copy job listings for permanent positions, co-ops and internships.
Not everything is in hard copy...
so look at job listing web sites too.
September 13, 2010