This is a comprehensive database for the ceramics industry, providing international coverage on the manufacture, processing, applications, properties and testing of traditional and advanced ceramics.
Sources covered include over 3,000 periodicals, conference proceedings, technical reports, trade journal/newsletter items, patents, books, and press releases.
Major areas of coverage include:
- whitewares (tableware, sanitary-ware, tiles)
- functional, technical and advanced ceramics (electro-ceramics, engineering ceramics, composites)
- building ceramics (bricks, pipes, roofing tiles, cement-based materials)
- raw materials
- ceramics processing and treatment
- properties and testing
- applications (e.g. bioceramics, automotive, aerospace, nuclear)
- commercial and economic information
- legislation and standards
- environmental and pollution information
- metal-ceramic systems