Current Index to Statistics (CIS) indexes citations and full text of articles and citations to books and conference proceedings on statistics, probability, and related fields.
To import your search results into EndNote, use the following steps:
- Submit your CIS query and specify "Refer" output format.
- Save the returned results from your browser to a file as Text.
- Open your EndNote library and select File>Import.
- Choose either EndNote Import or Refer as the import option.
- Browse to the text file you saved as the import file.
- Click Import and voila -- your citations are added to your library!