This online federal government directory is an essential tool for locating federal government emails and phone numbers in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. You can find listings you need and receive the most updated contact information for key decision-makers including federal government phone and fax numbers, emails, addresses and biographical information. It allows searching the online federal government contact directory by organization type, acronym or person and discover the depth of our federal government contact directory.
- Explore the Federal Government - You can browse federal government contacts by the type of organization they work for - EOP, departments, bureaus, agencies, task forces, embassies, boards, commissions, committees, and more
- Find Federal Government Officials - Leadership® Federal Government’s interactive visual search tool allows users to browse federal government officials by office specialty, job function, and organization type. Find individuals in charge of policy, purchasing, finance, IT, training, more
- Search by Name or Organization - Quickly search across the entire directory of federal government contacts in the EOP, departments, and independent agencies
- The interactive visual search tool allows users to browse federal government officials by office specialty, job function, and organization type
- The Printable Acronym Guide is a great reference to help you decipher D.C.’s federal government offices