Delivering documents to cloud storage
The Cloud Delivery Icon appears both on the results list and in document view. You may deliver up to 500 documents from your results list or one-by-one when you click the icon from a document. Here's the process:
- Run a search, using any search form in LexisNexis Academic.
- You will see the Icon Bar (as shown on the right) appear in the top right corner of the results list or document view.
- Click the Cloud Delivery Icon as indicated by the arrow in the image to the right.
- Choose from Formatting options.
A new window will pop up (shown above) with formatting options. You can choose to deliver the current document or a set of documents, up to 500.
- When you click the red "Send" button, you will be taken to dropbox.com to login to your account.
- Then, Dropbox will ask you for permission to use the LexisNexis Academic App. Click "Allow"
- Your documents will automatically deliver to your Dropbox account.
- After delivery is complete, you will automatically be logged out of Dropbox.