Faculty on-campus delivery
If you are a faculty member from one of the participating on-campus delivery departments, and are already registered in ILLiad, please contact the ILL office (540-231-6344) to have your delivery method for loan materials changed to your departmental office.
- Books borrowed from other institutions are eligible for delivery to participating department offices; however, microfilm, microfiche, DVDs, videos, and compact discs are not eligible for this service. These items will need to be picked up at the Newman Circulation Desk..
- Once you receive an email notification that your ILL material has arrived, the item will generally be delivered the next business day.
- Interlibrary Loan materials must be returned to the ILL book bin on the second floor of Newman Library or to Circulation Desk staff.
- Newman Book Runner will not pick up Interlibrary Loan materials left in departmental offices. Patrons are responsible for the safe return of ILL items.
- Newman Book Runner makes one delivery in the afternoon, Mon-Fri, to participating departmental offices.