Virginia Tech students, faculty, affiliates, and staff, who are currently enrolled or employed with the university, whether on-campus or off-campus, may request materials (print or electronic). Interlibrary Loan will make every effort to obtain the items you need.
See our Delivery Options page for more details.
- Hold for Pickup All hard copy formats can be held for you at one of our three pickup locations:
- Circulation Desk in Newman Library
- Northern Virginia Center Resource Center
- Washington-Alexandria Architecture Center
- Veterinary Medicine Library
- Newman Book Runner
- Available for faculty members in participating departments.
- Books are generally delivered the next business day after receipt by ILL to departmental offices; media materials such as DVDs, videos, music, and microfilm must be picked up at the Newman Circulation Desk.
- Mail to Address
- Photocopies that cannot be delivered electronically and other non-returnables can be mailed to your address.
- Books and other returnable items can be mailed to your address if you are on the Extended Campus (addresses outside the New River Valley counties of Giles, Montgomery, and Pulaski.)