Delivery options for Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials
Select your preferred delivery method and location on your ILLiad account.
- Hold for Pickup - We send your ILL items to the delivery location selected on your ILLiad account.
- Mail to Campus Address - Available for faculty members in participating Newman Book Runner departments. Books are generally delivered to departmental offices by the Circulation department the next business day after ILL receives the item.
- Media materials such as DVDs, videos, music, and microfilm must be picked up at the Newman Circulation Desk.
- Mail to Street Address (Extended Users only) - For addresses outside the counties of Montgomery, Giles, and Pulaski, we send ILL items via UPS to the address listed on your ILLiad account.
- A street address is required; materials cannot be delivered to a Post Office (P.O.) box.
- A prepaid U.S. Mail return address label is included with every ILL item, which you may use to return the item to us by first class mail at no cost to you.
- You can print a prepaid label if it is missing or lost.
Most articles are delivered as PDFs to your ILLiad account. If an electronic format is unavailable, select one of the methods below.
- Hold for Pickup
- Will be held for you at the location you choose on your ILLiad account:
- Mail to Address
- Will be mailed to the address listed on your ILLiad account. Please keep your address information up to date to ensure prompt delivery.
- ILLiad retains each electronic photocopy in your account for 30 days from its original delivery date, after which time it will be automatically deleted to comply with copyright law.
- If you choose to delete the item it will be removed immediately from your account.
- Should you delete an item by mistake, please contact us and we can restore the deleted item to your account if the normal retention period has not yet expired.