You can return Interlibrary Loan materials by:
- The Interlibrary Loan return bin at the Circulation Desk in Newman Library.
- Media and fragile items should be returned directly to Circulation Desk staff to avoid damage.
- Please do not return ILL materials to any outside return bins.
- The designated return desk at the:
- Northern Virginia Center in Falls Church
- VetMed library
- Washington-Alexandria Architecture Center (WAAC) in Alexandria.
- For items mailed to your home address as an Extended User, use our US Postal Service prepaid return label located inside each book shipped to you.
- Any item can be returned by first class mail to:
University Libraries, Virginia Tech (0434)
560 Drillfield Dr.
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Please be sure the ILLiad label is still affixed to the material so it will be clearly identified as an Interlibrary Loan item.
Additionally please return any bookstrap affixed to the item; missing straps will be assessed a $5.00 fee to the patron's library account.