Feb. 8, 2013 – The EndNote for iPad app is now available for downloading from the iTunes store for $0.99.
The app enables users to easily view, edit, organize, and share bibliographic research material and PDFs on iPad. Using EndNoteSync with EndNote Web and EndNote Desktop (available as a free download to Virginia Tech students, faculty, and staff) extends the power of EndNote for iPad and allows for seamless access to an EndNote reference library from multiple devices and platforms.
EndNote for iPad includes:
- A free, basic EndNote Web account or sign-in and link to an existing account
- EndNoteSync to synchronize data to EndNote on other platforms
- Web browser to search Web of Knowledge, Pubmed, and other sites
- PDF viewer with freehand annotation capabilities
- Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib and other popular reference file formats
- Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments
- EndNote “temporary citation” format support
- Dropbox account integration (Dropbox account available separately)
- Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
- Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
- Getting Started Guide documentation