You can email a document to MyPrintCenter directly for printing. This is the best way to print documents from a mobile device. Use one of these email addresses:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Images (PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF)
- Text (TXT, RTF, CSV)
The system accepts files up top 50MB.
- You will receive an email requesting you to register your email.
- Follow the link. You may need to accept the security certificate exception for each browser type you will use.
- Enter your Hokie Passport ID number or your University Libraries Access card number.
- MyPrintCenter should open and the document should appear in the listing.
- You may link multiple email addresses to your account. Follow these steps to register each.