Skip Menu

Return to Skip Menu

Main Content

Records transfer form

Are you authorized to submit this form for your department?

Before submitting any on-line forms, your department must have designated at least one individual who may request records from Records Management Services. To do so, complete the Authorization of personnel to request records (PDF | 63KB) form. Once the authorization form has been processed, authorized personnel may submit the on-line forms below.

Records transfer request instructions

Information on Records Coordinator

Store the following inactive records in the University Records Center

Lookup | State general records schedule

Need more rows?

Dept. box #Title of recordsFrom dateTo dateFirst fileLast fileRetention

Additional comments